When: Wednesday 29 May 2019, 7:30 pm
Where: Ian Ross building #31, Australian National University, Corner of North Road and Geology Close, Acton ACT 2601. Click here for a campus map (Building #31 at G4 on North Rd) and here for a Google map.
Presentation: In this month’s meeting Jose will give a presentation covering a number of different aspects of solar photovoltaics (PV) as well as his own specific areas of research. Topics to be covered will include;
- PV life-cycle analysis and recycling
- PV forecasting and thermal storage
- PV/thermal systems
- a vision of the future of PV.
Speaker: Jose Bilbao is a lecturer in the School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering at UNSW. Key areas of his research are:
- Recycling and life cycle assessment of PV modules
- Agrivoltaics (also known as AgroPV)
- Modelling performance and degradation of PV modules and systems
- PV systems, storage and smart grid applications
- Building integrated PV and PVT systems
- Bifacial PV systems and applications
- Low carbon and low energy buildings
You can view the presentation slides from the evening here. See below for the video from the evening.
Andrew, Secretary, Renew Canberra Branch