Visit April Sampson Kelly and Paul Kelly on their permaculture property that has been under continuous development for more than 30 years.
Permaculture has always focused on design. It aims to mimic systems and how nature utilises energy and cycles waste. The gardening and housing ideas have evolved out of the changes needed to live more sustainably. They help us modify the climate, absorb waste and be more productive at a local level. All these practices come out of the bigger plan which uses practical planning skills.
Learn the principles behind:
– Energy Saving: Hydronic Heating,
– Rocket Stoves,
– Water Management on your property,
– Recycling domestic waste, and
– Food plants suitable for the Illawarra.
Tickets and attendance:
- Registration is essential
- There are a limited number of free tickets to the event for those experiencing financial hardship
- We have a capacity of 30 people
- Please keep an eye on your email inbox for changes to this event. We will postpone to meet COVID requirements if needed.
- Please bring a note donation for the Kelly family on the day, collection box will be available at the gate.
- Renew depends on the generosity of our community to continue its valuable work. We would welcome your donation via the additional donation option when choosing your ticket.