Soils for Life is a not-for-profit charity dedicated to supporting Australian farmers and rural communities in regenerating soils and landscapes to build natural and social capital and transform food systems.
Soils for Life sits within a complex ecosystem of organisations and groups who share a common overarching vision of:
- Productive and profitable food and fibre systems
- Regenerated biodiverse soils and landscapes
- Resilient and connected communities Healthy, nutritious, abundant food
Soils for Life demonstrates that farms with healthy soils and ecological function sequester carbon and can be more resilient and bounce back better after fire and drought. They believe well managed livestock enterprises have an important role to play in responding to climate change.
Join Dr Clarke to find out how Regenerative Agriculture can be a significant part of the climate solution Australia requires and how you can play your part.
Dr Liz Clarke
Dr Elizabeth (Liz) Clarke is a passionate advocate for soil and landscape regeneration, driven by a deep desire to bring about meaningful change for people, food production systems and landscapes. She combines a strong professional and personal commitment to regenerative agriculture with a lifetime of involvement in various aspects of sustainability, natural resource management and agriculture.
- You will receive the necessary web link for the webinar in your ticket confirmation email.
- There are a number of free tickets to the webinar for those with financial hardship.
- Renew depends on the generosity of our community to continue its valuable work. We would welcome your donation here: renew.org.au/donate or via the additional donation option when choosing your ticket.