Terms & Conditions:
The competition is open to anyone in Australia who is a current member of Renew including Renew and Sanctuary magazine only members (subscribers).
- The prize is not redeemable for cash. Prize value includes GST.
- Renew membership subscriptions can be undertaken:
- Paid Renew staff, members of the Renew Board, staff of Commodore Australia and related entities, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The competition is open to individuals only. Corporate entities, collectives and organisations are ineligible.
- To be eligible you must be aged 18 years or over, an Australian resident, and a current Renew member.
- The competition runs from 30 October 2020 to 16 April 2021. To be eligible, subscriptions/memberships must be received by 5pm AEST on Friday, 16 April 2021.
- The competition will be drawn at 11am AEST on Friday, 30 April 2021
- The winner will be contacted by phone and will be notified in writing. The winner’s name will be published in Renew 156 in July 2021 or Renew 157 in September 2021, and Sanctuary 56 in August 2021.
- If within three months of notification the winner does not claim their prize the competition will be redrawn at 11am AEST on Friday, 30 July 2021
- The redraw winner will be contacted by phone and will be notified in writing. The winner’s name will be published in Renew 157 in October 2021 and Sanctuary 57 in November 2021.
- Prize includes a Victron Voucher sponsored by Commodore Australia & Victron, valued at $5000. (Commodore Australia $3750 + Victron $1250)
- The competition is only open to Australian entries and includes delivery and full installation.
- Commodore Australia reserves the right to change system specifications without notice.
- The winner will submit to Renew photos of the installed prize. These photos may be published by Renew and Commodore Australia and their affiliates.
- The winner will agree to be interviewed by Renew or Commodore Australia a few months after the system is installed and comments may be used in Commodore Australia or Renew marketing and promotion.
- The winner agrees to assign any applicable rebates or incentives created by this system to Commodore Australia.
- Approved under ACT Permit No. yyy.