Join Renew by 5pm (AEST) on Friday, 17 April 2020 to go in the draw to win a 315L Sanden Eco Plus Hot Water Heat Pump system valued up to $5,000!
All members current on 17 April 2020 will be in the draw.
Sanden Eco Plus is a ground-breaking product, highly innovative and extremely energy-efficient. This was the first hot water heat pump system utilising compressed CO2 refrigerant in Australia. Because of the unique properties of CO2, the Sanden Eco Plus (also known as Sanden CO2 heat pump) operates efficiently in ambient temperatures ranging from -10 degrees C to +43 degrees C, without the need for a backup booster.
Sanden has over 50 years’ experience in the production and global supply of air conditioning compressors. Sanden has applied this advanced understanding of heat transfer technologies to the home environment, resulting in the development of the Sanden Eco Hot Water Heat Pump System. While the highly-innovative heat pump is manufactured in Sanden International’s home country Japan, the stainless steel tank is Australian-made.
Why choose the latest Sanden Eco Plus?
- You can save as much as 80% of your hot water heating cost by installing the new Sanden Eco Plus. It has the energy efficiency of an industry defining standard. The Sanden heat pump system consumes 900watts (less than 1Kw!) of electricity to generate 5 kW of heat (COP = 5*), which equates to 20% of the energy used by a traditional electric system. Therefore, you can save up to 80% of your usual electric hot water energy costs.
- Sanden Eco Plus is technologically innovative and has up to 50% faster heat recovery than currently available hot water heat pumps. In ambient air of 20 ºC it takes approximately four hours to heat 315 litres of water from 17ºC to 65ºC
- The Sanden Eco Plus system is up to 5x more efficient than traditional electric water heater, has a greater first hour rating than all heat pump water heaters and has the fastest recovery after hot water draw
- The Sanden Eco Plus system uses an inverter-type compressor, DC fan motor and pump. The design minimizes energy consumption, maximises water-heating capacity, and allows for faster recovery, resulting in significantly lower operating costs than electric-resistance storage water.
- The New Sanden Eco Plus heat pump has the highest level of STC (Small-scale Technology Certificate) values of currently available commercial and domestic models on the market.
- The New Sanden Eco Plus heat pump has an upgraded and longer warranty. The heat pump unit has six-year warranty. The Australian Made Stainless Steel Storage Tank has a class leading 15-year warranty, providing you with peace of mind when installing your Sanden Eco Plus system.
- Sanden’s extensive research and development has delivered a ‘whisper quiet’ operating noise level (37dB) that ensures both you and your neighbours’ lifestyles remain unaffected by its operation.
- The Sanden Eco Plus comes in a split system consisting of a tank and a heat pump unit. Simple installation by Plumber & Electrician, with no Refrigeration Mechanic required. There is no back up element or coils around the tank which means no maintenance or replacement is required.
- No collectors need to be installed on the roof. Instead this heat pump absorbs heat from the air and uses that energy to heat the water. A win for those wanting a clear roof for aesthetics and for homeowners seeking maximum space for solar PV panels. The Sanden Eco Plus has an automatic heating cycle which also makes it perfect for use with off-peak tariff if preferred. It’s a method that conserves energy, saves money and reduces greenhouse gas emissions – a win for the planet and for you!