When: Wednesday 14 November 2018, 7:00pm start.
Where: Toowoomba City Library, Level 3, Corner Victoria and Herries Streets, Toowoomba. Click here for a Google map.
The Annual Meeting of the Renew Toowoomba Branch will include;
- Updates from Convenor, Mark Tranter and Treasurer, Don Carlson
- Election of Office Bearers for 2019 (Mark is standing down)
- Discussion about the branch’s objectives for 2019
- Public presentation topics and dates
- Possible representation/participation in Community events
- General discussion on active membership and engagement.
The meeting will close for dinner: Pizza and Soft drink available.
We look forward to seeing you there,
ATA Toowoomba Branch Convenor,
If you would like to email us then please select ‘Contact us’ from our Branch page here.