When: Thursday 23rd April 2020, 7:30 pm AEST (Brisbane time). You’ll be able to ‘check in’ from 7:20pm.
Where: Online webinar using ‘Zoom’ (relocated due to COVID-19). If you haven’t used Zoom before use this link to test your setup. You will need to get a ticket using the link below.
- You will receive the necessary web link for the webinar from the ticketing system.
- We have a capacity of 500 people.
- We have incurred some additional costs in hosting the webinars, but aren’t looking for the webinars to be a profit-making exercise. You will see a large number of free tickets available and a smaller number of paid tickets should you wish to help us to meet the webinar costs.
- We recognise that this is a pressing time for many financially (including Renew). If you are able and would like to support the work of Renew generally you can do so here: renew.org.au/donate or via the additional donation option when choosing your ticket.
- Click HERE to get a ticket for the webinar.
Presentation: Jan McNicol is a passionate, climate activist with a degree in zoology. She will present an introduction to sustainable housing design, based on the Your Home technical manual and Design for Place, its companion website of plans and specifications.
We hope to see you there.