- You will receive the necessary web link for the webinar from this ticketing system.
- We have a capacity of 1000 people.
- Tickets for the webinar are free
- Renew depends on the generosity of our community to continue its valuable work. We would welcome your donation here: renew.org.au/donate or via the additional donation option when choosing your ticket.
We need to:
- Remove Demand from the Grid
- Increase Energy Security
- Reduce the cost of Electricity Generation and supply
- Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Reduce energy bills for Consumers
- Create Jobs
How can we achieve all of this at once?
Speaker: Ty Christopher B.E., MBA
Honorary Professorial Fellow University of Wollongong; Australian Power Quality and Reliability Centre (APQRC).
Previously General Manager, Asset
Management, Endeavour Energy.
Ty is an electrical engineer with over 30 years experience in the power industry. He is passionate about reducing green house gas emissions for Australia using innovative, Australian developed technology.
Ty will present details of the Voltsaver Project.