Join our team: Customer Service & Admin Officer
Renew has been inspiring, enabling and advocating for people to live sustainably in their homes and communities since 1980. We provide expert, independent advice on sustainable solutions for the home to households, government, and industry.
Renew is looking for an experienced Customer Service & Admin Officer, as first point of contact, to fulfil a new full-time position. The Customer Service & Admin Officer is key to managing our relationships and will report to the Engagement Manager.
The Customer Support & Admin Officer will provide a professional and responsive service to prospective and current members, subscribers, and stakeholders interacting with Renew. The position will include a mix of reception, administration, procedural and other service delivery activities, including supporting our local branches.
Specific duties and responsibilities in this role include:
- Answer main phone number and direct calls.
- Provide accurate information to callers.
- Record/renew memberships and subscriptions in our database.
- Answer enquiries via email and resolve issues or direct to staff.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain currency of the intranet and SharePoint system.
- Support comms team with minor website updates.
- Act as the first point of contact for the office in relation to ICT, room bookings, OHS, emergency procedures and managing shared spaces and equipment.
Experience and qualifications
- Appropriate certificates (i.e., Cert IV in Office Administration) and/or previous relevant experience or a relevant diploma.
- A minimum two years’ experience in providing a professional, responsive, and efficient service in a fast-paced environment.
- CRM experience highly desirable.
- Experience in responding to telephone enquiries form a diverse member and stakeholder base.
- Relevant experience in customer service and office administration
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated competency in customer management and Microsoft Office and related software.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A professional telephone manner and the ability to build rapport at all levels.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently.
For a full position description click here.
All applications must contain a cover letter, addressing the Key Selection Criteria, a current resume & be sent via Ethical Jobs.
Applications close 2:00 PM AEDT, 22nd Oct 2023, late applications will not be accepted.