Renew is hiring an administration officer
- Employment Basis: 12 Month Contract
- Number of Hours per Week: 37.5 (5 days per week)
- Remuneration: Renew Classification 2 plus superannuation guarantee
- Reports to: Office Manager
- Supervision: None
This role supports the daily administration of the organisation. Key tasks include answering phone queries, renewing memberships and subscriptions, data entry into the membership database CRM system and MYOB accounting system and being an important part of a vibrant, fun office.
- Being the first point of contact and providing exceptional customer service for member and public enquiries via phone and face to face.
- Assist with the processing of memberships and subscriptions through Salesforce by telephone, third party services and events.
- Processing of inbound and outbound mail including the dispatching of purchased goods and subscription publications
- Maintain inventory of office and stationary supplies
- Other duties as requested
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent attention to detail
- High Level communication skills
- Commitment to a high standard of customer service
- Familiarity with excel and word, along with intermediate level computer skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A commitment to environmental sustainability
- Experience with using Salesforce or similar CRMs an advantage
- Previous experience in office administration roles an advantage
A full Position Description can be downloaded here.
How to apply
Applications Close at 5pm on Wednesday 11th December.
For enquiries regarding the role please contact Erin Cummins, Office Manager on (03) 9631 5401
Applications should be addressed to Erin Cummins and submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Administration Officer application.