Membership Services have reopened
After months of work to improve our online systems, Renew membership services have resumed in late October 2021. As announced previously, reopening our services will be staggered over a period of time as we add on more parts to our new system.
We know our members want to easily update membership options, make payments online and explore past magazine issues. We are busy designing better ways to do this and have made the first important steps.
Which services are open?
You can now:
- Purchase any new membership
- Book a consult
- Log in to update your address and phone details
- Pay membership fees
- Turn off autorenewal on your membership
- View our temporary digital library of back issues
All members who held current memberships on 3 July have online accounts ready and waiting in our online portal. If you’re email address is not recognised when you try to log in, please contact the Renew team via the enquiry form on our website with the email address associated with your membership. We’ll get you set up.
Which services are not open?
We are still building out our new digital platform.
Later this year, you will be able to do the following online:
- Change your payment details
- Change your email address
- Make a donation
- Making changes to memberships for an organisation
Our staff can assist you with all of these services in the meantime. For help, please contact our office using our online form or call (03) 9639 1500. Our phone lines are open Tuesday – Thursday from 10am to 4pm.
All members will be able to access two years of Sanctuary and Renew back issues via the Digital Library link in their online account. If you are a Full Member looking for issues or topics prior to that date, please contact our office and our staff will happily send them to you.
My membership payment was due during the member services pause. What now?
If your membership fees were due during our pause in membership services, you can pay your membership anytime up until 29 November 2021. Your member benefits have been continuous through the pause period.
If you set up your membership to renew automatically before July 2021, please be aware that has not taken place. All payment details will need to be verified in our new system again using the manual renewal process. We apologise for the inconvenience – we did this to ensure your credit card details were kept secure during the transition to the new system.
Confirm your renewal by 29 November 2021 and you will:
- Continue to experience continuous membership, with no disruption to benefits or magazine delivery
- Be entered into our membership prize draw to win an Earthworker-Reclaim heat pump hot water system worth $5,000, from the Earthworker Energy Manufacturing Cooperative.
How can I pay membership fees owing?
If you had a membership with us before our pause in membership services, you already have an online account with us. You simply need to set up a password, log in and pay your membership fees.
Please note, if you previously set up your membership to renew automatically, be aware that this will not take place. All payment details will need to be verified in our new system again using the manual renewal process. We apologise for the inconvenience.
To set up your online account, follow these steps:
- Go to our portal login page
- Enter the email address associated with your membership
- Click on “Lost your password?”
- Follow the prompts to set up your password and login.
To renew your expired membership, follow these steps:
- Once you have logged into your online account, navigate to Manage my Membership
- Click on Renew Now in the Your Membership(s) section
- Complete the renewal form and enter your credit card details
- Click on Proceed to Payment
- You will receive an email with your receipt
This process will activate an automatic recurrent payment each year for your membership.
If you wish to cancel the automatic renewal, follow these steps:
- Log in to your online account
- Navigate to Manage my Membership(s)
- Click on Cancel under Your Payments
- You will receive an email to confirm this cancellation
For help, please contact our office using our online form or call (03) 9639 1500. Our phone lines are open Tuesday – Thursday from 10am to 4pm.
I made an enquiry during your pause in services. When will I hear back from you?
You can expect to hear from us by phone or email over the coming weeks, as we reach out to everyone to let them know how to make changes to their membership or buy a new membership.
Some people may receive an automatic email from our new database to let them know that their membership will expire shortly. Anyone who made an enquiry with us during the pause in services and requested a follow up will also hear directly from our team as well.
Alternatively, you can reach out to us using our online form or call (03) 9639 1500. Our phone lines are open Tuesday – Thursday from 10am to 4pm.