Join our team: Customer Service & Admin Officer
Renew is recruiting for a Customer Service & Admin Officer.
About this role
Renew is looking for an experienced Customer Service & Admin Officer, as first point of contact, to fulfil a new full-time position. The Customer Service & Admin Officer is key to managing our relationships and will report to the Engagement Manager. The Customer Support & Admin Officer will provide a professional and responsive service to prospective and current members, subscribers, and stakeholders interacting with Renew. The position will include a mix of reception, administration, procedural and other service delivery activities, including supporting our local branches.
- Answer main phone number and direct calls.
- Provide accurate information to callers.
- Record/renew memberships and subscriptions in our database.
- Answer enquiries via email and resolve issues or direct to staff.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain currency of the intranet and SharePoint system.
- Support comms team with minor website updates.
- Act as the first point of contact for the office in relation to ICT, room bookings, OHS, emergency procedures and managing shared spaces and equipment.
Experience and qualifications
- Appropriate certificates (i.e., Cert IV in Office Administration) and/or previous relevant experience or a relevant diploma.
- A minimum two years’ experience in providing a professional, responsive, and efficient service in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in responding to telephone enquiries form a diverse member and stakeholder base.
- Relevant experience in customer service and office administration
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated competency in customer management and Microsoft Office and related software.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A professional telephone manner and the ability to build rapport at all levels.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently.
How to apply
All applications must contain a cover letter, no more than 2 pages, addressing the job requirements, and why you would like to join the Renew Team plus a current resume.
Application close 9.00am AEST, 17th July 2023.
Late applications will not be accepted.