Renew Energy Consult for Moonee Valley Residents
If you have detailed questions about solar, batteries, going off grid, hot water systems, space heating and cooling, general energy efficiency, or lowering your energy bills, Renew’s independent experts can help you make the right choices specific to your home or business through an Energy Consultation.
Our experts can provide detailed, one-on-one technical and economic advice regarding:
- how solar, battery, hot water, heating & cooling, and other energy efficient technology works
- sizing and designing these systems for optimal performance and maximum economic return at your premises
- how to select quality suppliers and system components, including comparing quotes across different suppliers
- analysing and deciphering your bills and ways to reduce your energy use
- an overall energy management approach to hedge against future energy price rises and reduce your environmental footprint at the same time.
Consultations involve one hour of Renew time to investigate and advise on your specific energy management needs. This includes the use of a feedback survey, your energy bills and potentially your smart meter data (where available).
Consultations can be conducted via phone, Skype, or in-person at our Melbourne office (1/39 Little Collins St.)
Costs for a one-hour consultation for Moonee Valley residents are 50% subsidised by Council and can be purchased for $99.
Use the form below to purchase your Renew Energy Consult today.
Once purchased, a short survey is automatically sent to your preferred email address. Please fill this out as this will tell us information about your home, your energy use and your appliances.
Once you submit the survey, a Renew staff member will review your information and make contact with you regarding a time to undertake the Consult.
Should you have any questions regarding the Energy Consult service, please email email@example.com or phone (03) 9631 5423.