When: Monday 1st June 2020, 7:00 pm AEST (Hobart time). You’ll be able to ‘check in’ from 6:50pm.
Where: Online webinar using ‘Zoom’ (relocated due to COVID-19). If you haven’t used Zoom before use this link to test your setup. You will need to get a ticket using the link below.
- You will receive the necessary web link for the webinar from the ticketing system.
- We have a capacity of 500 people.
- We have incurred some additional costs in hosting the webinars. You will see a large number of free tickets available and a smaller number of paid tickets should you wish to help us to meet the webinar costs.
- Renew depends on the generosity of our community to continue its valuable work. We would welcome your donation here: renew.org.au/donate or via the additional donation option when choosing your ticket.
- Click HERE to get a ticket for the webinar.
Presentation: Jack Gilding will talk about community renewable energy (CRE) projects for Tasmania. The talk will cover the types of CRE projects covering various technologies and business models, illustrated with examples from Tasmania and the mainland. He will talk about what it takes to develop a successful project and address some of the specific challenges for developing CRE projects in Tasmania.
Speaker: Jack is the Executive Officer of the Tasmanian Renewable Energy Alliance. He was previously the Executive Officer of Hepburn Wind in Victoria and has been involved in a number of community energy projects.
You can download Jack’s presentation here. You can view the video of this presentation here.
If you would like to email us then please select ‘Contact us’ from our Branch page here.