- You will receive the necessary web link for the webinar from this ticketing system.
- We have a capacity of 1000 people.
- Tickets for the webinar are free.
- Renew depends on the generosity of our community to continue its valuable work. We would welcome your donation here: renew.org.au/donate or via the additional donation option when choosing your ticket.
- Note that this meeting will be on the 4th Monday of the month rather than the usual 3rd. The presentation was scheduled for our in-person November meeting which was cancelled due to the sudden Covid restrictions.
- If you booked a ticket for our November meeting, you do not need to book again. We will send you a link for the webinar to the email address you provided.
Dr Bryn Williams, Future Energy Strategy Manager of SA Power Networks will describe their blueprint for transforming the network and services to meet future needs. He’ll explain what makes a reliable grid and what changes will be made to maintain quality and continuity with optimum renewable energy content.
New capabilities, systems and processes will support an energy system dominated by distributed generation and integrate emerging demands such as electric vehicles.
This meeting will include election of the 2021 officeholders as notified in the November newsletter.